9.27.2008

Get it Together, Man


I'm sitting on my couch and I'm trying to read (this is yesterday). The three articles are a little dry, but they're interesting and I really want to absorb what they're saying. The problem: I cannot for the life of me
focus. Can you develop ADD as an adult?

Here are just a few vehicles that passed through the stray thought superhighway in the course of about 15 minutes:

The mantel looks kind of empty. What should I put up there?

I should make that "dessert lasagna" recipe sometime. I think it has ricotta cheese in it.

Ooh, or I could make a ricotta pie. I wonder if my parents would like ricotta pie.

I need to call the public library and see if they're looking for volunteers.

Bean casserole for dinner?

What about lunches for next week?

If all my fall/winter shoes are leather, what do I do when it rains/snows?

What a great shoe rack. I can't believe someone put it out on the curb.

If I put my feet on the floor will a centipede run out and climb my legs?

The coffee table: crappy or shabby chic?

I should wash that blanket.

I'd rather be reading John Cheever right now.

Hey, I could write a blog post about all these.

No comments: