1.18.2014

Nothing to see here

   
Ach. So much to say. Soon. You know what I'm talking about, right? I know you do.

In the meantime, a couple recent photos:


Traffic jam on the "window tracks," which probably doesn't even make sense. Whatever. Talk to him.



I continue to be surprised at his insistence that he sit in the back. Um, don't you know that's the crappy seat? I was going to keep Liv there until she started complaining.



The boy loves his snow. Because he is my son.



It is so stinkin' cute when a tiny Liv does "big kid" things. It is also terrifying. I feel like I have mere minutes of "baby" left, and I can barely get through the fog to enjoy them as it is. Sometimes I want to whisk her away... somewhere, I don't know. The "where" doesn't matter, I guess. I just want to whisk her away and drink in every second. (Liv ended up eating some of this play doh, so... all's well.)



Speaking of "big kid" stuff: someone suddenly loves sippy cups. Wait, are you sure? You know, we could just keep doing things the way we used to... no?


Gratuitous mother / daughter selfie. With another sippy cup.

1 comment:

BeeKay said...

I do know! And great pictures, as usual.