6.24.2009
Slow but Steady... and Hopefully Continual
Do you like my new banner? It's a little something I've been working on, in an attempt to bring more of two different things into my life:
1. photography
2. website design-ish stuff
I'm going to try and change up the banner photos once in awhile. The current photo is the Mayer Rexall Drugs (Federal!) building in Kenosha, Wisconsin - my hometown. The building reminds me of the lake, and of my brother.
In recent weeks, a list of places I wish I could be has been running through my head. Maine. Martha's Vineyard. Anywhere on the western side of the North Atlantic. Nepal. The Greek Islands. A forest in upstate New York. More than any of these though, home. I haven't seen a summer day in Wisconsin (or a fall or spring day, for that matter) since 2006.
Ah well. Someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment