A: Yeah, a few years back The Onion did a piece on McDonalds' new McDonaldland characters. One was named the Hammurderer, and his catchphrase was "stabble stabble stabble".
Waits for laughterA: You know, like the Hamburglar? Robble robble cheesburger?
O: blank stare
A: And they did a spoof on Grimace? They called it the Grapist? 'Cause Grimace is purple?... trails off
O: blank stare
A: Who are you?
Wow. Talk about a shock. I mean, who doesn't know the McDonaldland characters? (answer: Oliver) I guess I always assumed that when McDonalds took over the world, the Fry Guys came along for the ride. I guess they never made it to Germany. It's a shame, really. What sort of childhood do you have if you never get the chance to toss aside your happy meal wrappers and run around inside a giant metal Mayor McCheese?
Other things Oliver has no prior knowledge of:




He did however, know all about this guy:

Zing!
1 comment:
Allison - I don't know if you'll ever read this comment; but I have to say that this was the greatest blog ever. I read it at work and couldn't laugh out loud, but inside, I was crying with laughter. Best. Blog. EVER.
Post a Comment