I finally have things in place enough to take a few pictures. Care for a quick tour?
The view from the outside. There's a bit of tree in the way, but you get the idea.
Our living room. I was thrilled (thrilled) when I learned that both our couches would fit in the space.
The dining room, with a view to the living room. I spent many hours working on that table, and I'm more or less happy with the results. I'm also happy with the bookshelves - another recent purchase. I needed something small and "underwhelming", and wanted to show off as much of the exposed brick wall as possible.
Another view of the dining room
The kitchen. It's not my absolute ideal, but it's serviceable.
Bedroom. This isn't a view of the whole room, since it doesn't include the bureau or the desk (with all the crap we've piled on top of it), but it'll do.
Our back patio. We have a patio! The table and chairs were left behind by our landlord - free table and chairs! And we have ivy. Ivy! All in all, a very exclamation point-worthy space.
It's a good place. It's probably half the size of our old apartment, but I've completely adjusted to the smaller space and even come to enjoy it. Come visit anytime, by the way. There's a lovely couch for you to sleep on.
1 comment:
I may have to take you up on that!
Your place is so cute - I love it!! And I really love that you've done such a great job at leaving the exposed brick showing. It has such great character!
Post a Comment