5.27.2008
Is This Something You Want to Know?
Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't. In any event, I have the knowledge and I'm itching to pass it on.
Oliver cut his hand the other day, and a little blood got on his nice shirt. Similarly, I scraped my foot this evening and managed to bleed on our white duvet cover. Your first thought here would be "oh no", right? That's what I used to think. No more though, because I learned about a foolproof remover!
Within 24 hours of the initial staining, get a teaspoon or so of hydrogen peroxide and soak it into the fabric. Wait for the foaming to stop (the foaming won't be visible, but if you get your ear close you'll hear it), then rinse with water. Voila! Seriously! Are you as excited about this as I am?
Anyhow. I'm planning to write a little something about our weekend soon. Maybe tomorrow. After I've spent a little more time cuddling with my bottle of hydrogen peroxide. I just love quality stain removal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment