Remember back when Nils was born? I kept posting about all the little things I was making him. Ah, that was fun. In the months (almost 24!) that have followed, I haven't been so good at posting. I've made a number of things that I never blogged about.
I know. Your heart's just breaking. Isn't it.
In recent weeks I've gotten caught up in knitting fever. Maybe I can even post about some of these things? And maybe I can go back in time and show you some of the other things I've made? Things I've sewn, knitted, etc.?
First up: a winter hat for Nils. Knitting cables! My first attempt. Turned out pretty well. Which is more than I can say for a number of the knitting projects that preceded it. Which, hm, might be why I haven't been posting so much. Ahem.
Photos?
Standard view
From the side!
Hat in action.
From the top
To me, there is nothing cuter than my little boy in something I made for him. Thank you Nils, for not pulling this hat off .5 seconds after I put it on your head. Thank you for not tossing it out of the stroller somewhere in Brooklyn Heights like you did with the first hat I ever made you. (Serves me right. That wool was scratchy) Thank you for posing so sweetly and allowing me to document this hat before we inevitably lose it somewhere this winter.




1 comment:
Fantastic hat! I dig the cables.
Post a Comment