7.12.2014
Thanks
Oh, this blog.
I've always enjoyed writing it.
I love being able to share it with friends and family.
Sometimes I think about it and wince. Did I really write that? How stupid / obnoxious did I sound?
Sometimes I'm boring.
Sometimes I think I have a nice perspective on things.
Often, writing things out helps me figure out just what my perspective is.
I could also find that perspective in a journal.
At the risk of sounding like I'm fishing for compliments, can I ask you a favor? If you read this from time to time, and like hearing from me, can you email me and let me know? I can't tell if I should keep blogging or not, and the knowledge that a few friends / relatives get a kick out of my posts could swing things in the direction of "stay."
I'll wait for several weeks, since I'm guessing you don't wake up each morning and check my blog for new content. Smiley face.
Cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Please don't give up your blog! I check it often and am disappointed when I don't see an update. I love your writing and perspectives!! Since I don't do social media, it's the only way to know what's going on with your family! :)
Thanks, Aunt Terry! I would like to write more, so hopefully I'll have more updates for you soon. I'm glad you enjoy it.
You kidding?! Love reading and getting updates on the latest developments in your life and more importantly, the thoughtful and balanced views. Whimsical and real and positive. Please keep writing!
If this were an election, my say should count as two votes:)
Bola the Letts3 North Girl from AU 1998
Bola! Glad you enjoy the blog! Wish I could reciprocate by reading a blog of yours... imagine you have better things to do with your time!
Post a Comment