Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, right? So uh, hi. My name is Allison and I can't stop posting photos of my smiley little boy in adorable outfits.
Or in this case, adorable footwear. In my defense, this photo stream started out with a clear purpose: to send Great Aunt Monika a photo of Nils in the darling strawberry booties she knit for him. Problem is, once I started taking pictures I couldn't stop. And now I can't stop myself from posting them.
Yes, the photos are all similar. Yes, this is probably the equivalent of showing you slide after slide of my vacation in Florida. You probably don't marvel the way I do at the slight variations in his expression, the movements of his hands. You might think to yourself, "easy there, lady. One picture is plenty."
1 comment:
Oh my lord, he's already looking so much older than last time I saw him! I can't wait for May.
Post a Comment