Burly man, short shorts
Hiking boots, backpack, loud laugh
Welcome to Deutschland
Blah blah feet blah blah
Blah people blah blah bike blah
This I understand
Driving rain all day
Puddle beneath us, now lake
Good tent, we stay dry
Quick scan on the street
Jealous, give my hair more sun
Germans are so blonde
Silent and mammoth
Alpine peaks at every turn
So good to feel small
Each day a small feast
German food, how I love you
But not you, weisswurst
Hiking boots, backpack, loud laugh
Welcome to Deutschland
Blah blah feet blah blah
Blah people blah blah bike blah
This I understand
Driving rain all day
Puddle beneath us, now lake
Good tent, we stay dry
Quick scan on the street
Jealous, give my hair more sun
Germans are so blonde
Silent and mammoth
Alpine peaks at every turn
So good to feel small
Each day a small feast
German food, how I love you
But not you, weisswurst
1 comment:
Welcome back, Allison. Look forward to reading your thoughts, observations and reflections from the summer vacation.
-- Bola
Post a Comment